Sunday, May 24, 2015

Black Monster Babies




I have two cats that happen to both be assholes.  They somehow never managed to learn how to be civilized cats.  Everything is eligible to be considered food to them, and everything in my apartment fears and hates them.  All of my belongings live in constant fear of the black monsters that roam through the halls.  Nothing is safe from the threat of those little baby fangs both of my black monsters possess.

Poisonous plants?  The poison only makes them stronger..

Sewing pins?  Used for making their needle teeth sharper....


How do they feel after consuming a Ziplock bag? Fine.. Hungry even.

How do they feel after terrorizing everything in my apartment all day?  They sleep like fucking angels.

They may looks innocent, but don't let their fluff fool you. They are monsters.



No comments:

Post a Comment